Monday, May 10, 2010

My wonderful children....

I have some of the best kids. They were so sweet to me all Mother's Day weekend. On Saturday Trevor was at Target and saw the German Chocolate cake mixes, he remembered it was my favorite cake and made it for me. (He hates that cake, so it made it even more special) Yummy in the tummy. I loved it, it was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!
And Jeff and Nicole brought me these beautiful flowers and some Lindt chocolate, some white chocolate covered popcorn....yumm....and a scrumptious chocolate cookie. What can be bad about any of that??? Nothing!!

And they smell soooooo wonderful.
Then Sunday Trevor surprised me with some more treats. He had a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and LOTS of yummy chocolate treats, and some snickerdoodle cookies. Such a sweetie pie. I love him.
Then later that night, Amy said, "by the way mom, you have some treats in your fridge. Have you found them yet?" We weren't home at the time so I couldn't wait to get home to see what it could be. I go into my scrap room.....and yes I do have a little fridge in there with waters and sodas....and I found this cute little surprise.
As I opened up that wonderful smelling Target bag, this is what I found inside. Lots of tasty treats. It just made me giggle. My kids do know their mother and her love of chocolate. I have plenty to keep me happy for some time now. She also made me a cute little card with a coupon for a day of fun with her. Could a mom ask for more lovin from her babies? I think NOT!!
And I got to spend Saturday night with all my kiddos and grandkids. It was a great night. I truly feel blessed to have been given 5 wonderful kids, and 5 amazingly fun grandkids.
Thank you everyone for all the hugs, kisses, and loving. It was a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. I hope you all had a great day too.

1 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Mirna said...

What a wonderful surprize for your Mother's Day! I agree you have wonderful kids, grandkids, and so do I, plus I have wonderful Great-grand kids to. Thanks for the time togeather on Sat. Love mom, grandma, great-grandma S.