Saturday, April 10, 2010

We FINALLY have a new baby girl....

Introducing to the world....Lucille Amelia Thompson. She joined our family today at 4:32p.m. Her mommy did a great job. She weighed in at 7lbs. 12ozs. and was 20" long.
We are so proud of our new little addition. You can definetley expect to be seeing many pictures of her on my blog.
Look how proud her daddy is? It is so wonderful to see my son so proud of his own daughter. She already has his heart wrapped around her little finger.... We didn't get a chance to hold and love and cuddle her yet, but there will be much more time for that. But we did get to watch her get her first bath in the nursery. She was not pleased to be bathed.
The nurse was nice enough to hold her up for us so we could get a good view.
It just warms my heart to see how happy my son is.
I think he kinda likes her.
Keep peeking for more pictures of this new little princess to come.
Welcome to the family Lucy.
We couldn't be happier to have you here.

3 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Mirna said...

What a beautiful baby!! I'm so glad shes here. I know all the papa's on the other side will miss her though. Love, Great-grandma S.

Case Family said...

Yeah!! So glad she is finally here. Congrats to everyone!! She is just precious

Tracy said...

Ah, she is precious! I'm happy for all of you! :)