Monday, April 12, 2010

More Lucy pictures

Aren't they just such a cute little family?
I sure think so. I just love that little tongue. Even though she looks cranky in this picture, she is such a good baby. The only time she gets fussy is when she's ready to eat...and isn't that how we all are??
This is one of my favorite shots. She's just so perfect!!!

I had to get a shot of her hands. They are so tiny. She seems to always have them clasped together.
She smells like new baby too, and I just love that smell.
Congratulations Jeff and Nicole, she's just perfect!!!

2 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Faye said...

What a happy happy time! Grandbabies are sooo much more fun than kids. Although kids are pretty special too.

From one happy Gramma to another - Congratulations!!

Mirna said...

I can't wait to get my hands on her hands. Grandma S.