Saturday, April 17, 2010

Our little Fashionista....

Isn't she just precious??? Her mommy dresses her in the cutest little outfits....and hairbows. This is me holding her for the first time in the hospital...do I look happy or what???
Now this picture just makes me smile....Daddy changing the diapers.
Good job Jeff....
Another adorable hairbow....I just want to kiss those cheeks.
Cuddly and loved.
It's Amy's birthday today and everyone is coming over tomorrow to celebrate and play pass the baby. I can't wait to have all my little grandbabies in one room together. Now that will make for one happy grandma....Oh..and you can be sure there will be tons of pictures to share.

2 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Mirna said...

What a doll! Boy your where right about the fashion, but then she more than likley has a ton of outfits she needs to wear befor she grows out of them. can't wait to smell her, and see what bow she has in her hair. grandma S.

Melissa said...

I love the pictures. She is such a cutie.