Sunday, August 16, 2009

Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it would seem as though I am going to be a grandma again.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!

I came home yesterday and Jeff and Nicole were at the house. We were all a buzz about all the Big Brother drama with Chima....{a silly show we are addicted to right now}. The kids told me there was more news on CBS.com to go to the computer and check it out. As I walk over to the computer, this is the picture on my screensaver. At first I'm thinking I've seen a picture like this with Rick and Ali. Then, it dawns on me, wait a minute, this isn't Rick and Ali, this is Jeff and Nicole. I turned around to ask them if this picture means what I think it means, and they are grinning from ear to ear.

We just couldn't be happier at our house.

Congratulations Jeff and Nicole. Your life is just going to get better from here on out.

0 thoughts to ponder from those I care about: