Monday, July 13, 2009

Sleepover at Grandma's house

Wow....we had a horrible tragedy at our house.....our computer crashed!!!! It is for that simple reason I have not posted pictures lately. We had to wait to get a new computer, then when we finally got it, you got to try to figure out how to use the new computer. Trying to figure all these things out has taken some time. I decided it was high time I figured out how to upload pictures that I finally learned how to download on my new computer, onto the blog. Success!!!
We had a fun slumber party at Grandma's house on Friday, July 3rd. It was good times.
The above photo makes me absolutely laugh. I was trying to get Erick to smile for the camera, and he wouldn't. So, I asked him to say "peanut butter and jelly sandwiches", and this is the look he gave me, with the explanation that he doesn't like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. What a silly guy.
Trevor got a fun summer pool, and the kids decided to break it in. They really had a fun time. Now that I have figured this out, I will post pictures of our Fourth of July celebration tomorrow.
Have a happy day everyone.

0 thoughts to ponder from those I care about: