Thursday, May 21, 2009

Grandma's beauty session with Haylee....

So, what do you think??? Haylee was 'trying' to make Grandma beautiful.
She is so stinkin cute and so much fun to have around.
As they were leaving to go home, Ali said, "Blog that now Andrea". Everyone always gets on my case that I 'blog' everything....so.....this one is for my family....I will also 'blog' all of my lovely moments as well. I don't think it's Haylee's fault by any stretch of the means.....BUT Grandma does NOT look any more beautiful than when Haylee started. I think it's Grandma.....ha ha ha
Thanks so much for trying though Haylee. Grandma sure does love you!!!

2 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Em said...

I think you look fabulous! Love you

Mirna said...

Send Haylee to my house. I could use a good hair do! Hope she can do it with one arm in a cast. Love Grandma S.