Thursday, March 12, 2009

Free....no catches or strings attached....

Okay, so I'm noticing that either nobody wants me to make them something, (I'm going to think this isn't the case....for my own self esteem issues....lol) or nobody wants to be obligated to give in return.

So, with that said, I really am in the mood to give. (get it while you can people) I will send something handmade by me to whomever comments on this particular post. Just leave a comment about something that makes you happy and why.

Something has to make you people happy, let me know about it.

5 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Jamie said...

I didn't see your other post otherwise I would have left a comment. :) Something that makes me happy is really delicious foods. I LOVE food. It makes me happy just thinking about it.

Anonymous said...

Awww, this picture makes me happy! I'm a big cat person and love gerber daisies. Other things that make me happy - my kids playing together without fighting, a nice quiet evening, new stamps.

KTprice said...

well it looks like I stumbled into your blog at the perfect time!! First of all, we totally love you guys. secondly, i will hold you to it- happiness come from anything chocolate!

Tracy said...

Finding people online that I love(like you!) and keeping in touch makes me happy! :)

Mirna said...

You, and your kids, and grand kids,{my great grand kids} make me happy!!! Very happy! Sorry I haven't commented lately, as I've been REALLY busy doing something I LOVE doing right now, "quilting" it makes me happy! Not my stiff fingers, but never the less I'm happy, even on Friday the 13th. Boo. Love ya my most precious daughter! Mom