Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Not nice people.....

Can I just say that I think that Vicki and Heba from The Biggest Loser are NOT very nice people????

I love that show, but they are ruining it for me. I was so disgusted last night with Vicki's smug faces, and her and Heba's cocky attitudes. I thought this was a show about losing weight and not about snobbery.

I have watched many "reality" shows in my lifetime....heck I love Survivor, the original reality show.....but I don't expect that kind of behavior on The Biggest Loser. Especially since it's a family version of the show.

All I can say is that if these ladies are proud of their behavior when they look back on the show, I would NOT want them as friends, family or neighbors. Wow....these ladies are mean and vindictive. Money is NOT worth being like that. Shame on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope someone on the humble black team wins. Go Black Team!!!!!

3 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Tracy said...

DO YOU KNOW HOW MAD I WAS that the Biggest Loser wasn't on in Idaho cause of politcal crap?!?!? I will catch the rerun on a cable channel this week - but I was SO bummed!! I have never been very fond of Vicki actually. She's negative! Wish Jillian could kick her booty! :)

Nik said...

I find myself yelling at Heba on the t.v.

Tammie said...

I am with you Andrea. Those two ladies are just plain mean! Vicky is playing Heba and Heba does not even know it.