Saturday, October 18, 2008

Could this be why.....?????


Do you think maybe that throw up of a mess on my "work station" could be the reason I haven't had the desire to "play with paper"? You'll notice it has overflowed onto the surrounding area, the floor, the chair....it's everywhere. I don't seem to have a fairy godmother that wants to come and organize and clean my mess. So, you see it's easier to just grab a book, say like ..... Twilight, or New Moon, or Eclipse or Breaking Dawn....and read rather than clean up that disaster.

So now you all know why I haven't had the umpf to do anything but read.
Have a great Saturday everyone.

1 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Tracy said...

yep, that's a pretty darn good reason my friend! :) That would be fun to organize while watching a great chick flick - unless you don't have a tv in there.... hmmm... with a bowl of m&ms?