Thursday, October 30, 2008

I have an awesome husband....

I got a phone call today from my husband telling me he bought me a present today. When I picked him up from work, he surprised me with the new Twilight calendar. I was so excited. I'm sad the picture didn't come up bigger....but it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I have to say that I have literally become a twilight addict. I have read the series 3 times already. I can hardly wait for the movie to come out. I have the book of pictures about the movie and it is worn out.....well not really, but I look at it a lot.

I know I'm not the only addict out there.....is it November 21st yet?????

1 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Heather Thompson said...

Hmmm...I seem to remember a post a few weeks back about not being sure about these books...boy have times changed!!! You are OBSESSED!!!