Saturday, September 6, 2008

Remember me..... ha ha ha

My mother in law is always telling me how much she enjoys my blog because I keep it updated......and then I went back to work......ha ha ha

I haven't updated because I didn't want to whine and complain. I had to go back to work on Thursday, and was NOT looking forward to going back. We had been warned that the incoming freshmen are a horrible batch of kids. Since I work in a class with freshmen, I was not excited. Yay, to my surprise we are teaching Sophmore and Junior Classes this year instead.....works for me {smiling widely}.

So far, and there have only been 2 days of school, things are looking up. It makes me sad though that I don't have as much time to sit and read all my favorite blogs, and participate in card challenges like I used to. Oh well. I also am blocked at work from getting on my blog, so I can't even catch up on blog reading at lunchtime.....ughhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's a girl to do????

So, hang in there with me. I will get better at this working, and playing on the computer thing. It has also been so hot here and the heat just makes me tired, which doesn't help things at all.
It is so frustrating reading others blogs about the cooler weather where they are, and we are baking to death here in So. Cal.

I think tomorrow I will also post the latest picture of my newest grandson.....yep, it's a boy!!!! And yes even though it's just a profile shot still in the belly, dang it he is a handsome young thing. We are very excited and looking forward to his grand entrance sometime in January.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

4 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Mirna said...

A Boy? It's supose to be a girl. Oh well, we take another Boy. The girls look like they are having FUN> Good for them. glad school is OK for now. Hugs Mom

Tanya said...

haha, you didn't want to what??? You mean you didn't want to tell it like it is! haha!!!

Glad to hear that work is going better than expected!

Tracy said...

Hi Andrea! Good ol' Katella, huh? I haven't been on the computer for a while, I just caught up on your blog! Love it. You will be a fantastic demonstrator! Another precious boy - yay!! Congrats!

Lynn Put said...

I'm sure once things settle down you'll be bloggin' again. Its got to be crazy starting a new school year with new kids and challenges.

Congrats on the baby grandson still in the cooker, I'd love to see pictures!