Sunday, September 14, 2008

Precious and few.....

That title just about covers everything. Precious and few is the time I have now to play with paper now that I'm back at work. So, I value the time I get to play now. This is what I created last night while playing. I think it's funny that I become a Stampin Up demonstrator and then play with my Papertrey Ink supplies.....ha ha ha. The stamp set is actually from inkadinkadoo....i think a dink a do!!!! ha ha ha. Anyway, I have been playing with my new Stampin Up supplies, and made what I think is a cute photo album for a door prize for my first demo get together this Saturday. I will probably show it later in the week, since I don't want to give it away to anyone that might be at the meeting on Saturday.

By the way, anyone who read my earlier post about not wanting to go to work. I have to admit, so far......and it's still early in the year.....but it's not as bad as I thought it might be. It's actually been good so far. Yes, there are the smart mouthed, rude, disrespectful students out there, but it's not as bad as I thought it might be. Although, I still reserve the right to complain later if needed. {smiling widely}

Have a great week everyone. I have to call in Monday night for Jury Duty, so I might have a civic duty to perform this week. Could be fun.

2 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Mirna said...

A vacation in Jury Duty would be a nice break. Love the card! {As usual} Mom

Catherine said...

oh, i just love your sentiment. I'm a SU hobby demo but tend to play with other stamps than SU...LOL!