Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I finally did it..........

I finally took the plunge and signed up to become a stampin up demonstrator today. I have been toying with the idea for some time now, and decided it was time. I have to say that a lot of what convinced me was the fact that so many of my fellow bloggers are demonstrators. I read about some of the "perks" and thought, "I want that perk"....mostly I felt sad I didn't get to go to convention and have all that fun, and get free stuff. I guess my new best friend is going to be the UPS man.
So, a great big thank you goes out to any fellow stampin up demonstrator that has a blog that I have stalked..... ha ha ha.
Wish me luck out there in the great big world of stampin up demonstrators. Actually, I'm only going to do it as a hobby demonstrator for the time being. I will need that luck later on in my stampin up career....hee hee hee

4 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Tanya said...

Hooray for you! Didn't realize you weren't a demo! :) That is great you can do it as a hobby- makes it all for fun and no stress!

Thanks for all your sweet comments. That is really funny that you two met at Sears too. We had another couple our age-ish there get married right before us too. Who would ever think...?! haha!

Tammie said...

Congrats Andrea! Are we still going to see you at club??

Eve said...

Congrats- best of luck.
Such great products from that company!
Love your blog!
Kindly,
~Eve

Mae Collins said...

Welcome to the Stampin' Up! family from a fellow demonstrator on the otherside of the world - Tasmania, Australia. I am sure you will have as much fun as I do!