Monday, August 11, 2008

Yay!!!! They're home again.

Yay!! The travelers are home again. You can see they had a great time. Rick was unpacking the car when I took this picture. Aren't they cute?
Couldn't wait to get my hugs in. Gettin' my lovin' from Hayden. Later Erick crawled in my lap and said, "Grandma give me a big squeeze", so I did. Then he said, "Now I'm going to give you a BIG kiss...." and he did. This is what I've been missing. So glad they are home again.

Group HUG!!!!!!!!
There will be more pictures to come. I just had to post some now.
Until later......

2 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Mirna said...

"We are a happy family" "Can you feel the love?" All great songs that say how you feel. Give them all ahug from Grandma Suppenbach

Anonymous said...

Oh, Andrea, it was SO good to hear from you in the blogosphere. Henry was just a tiny baby when we came to Anaheim and you guys just loved him right up -- so of course, we just loved YOU right up! I wish you could meet my Lily -- she is a sweetie pie. Such a good snuggler. Glad you've got grandbabies close by for hugs and kisses. they've grown so much! Say hi to your family from us. Love!