Monday, August 11, 2008

Yet another card/sketch challenge....

Won't everyone "be happy"....just like the card says....when the kiddos get home and I quit posting so many cards???? ha ha ha
This is Tracy's first sketch challenge, so I thought I would join in on the fun. To go to her blog and check out her cute card and sketch click here.
Okay, so the kids should be home any minute now....getting more excited by the minute. Am I crazy to be excited about mass confusion, chaos, and messes???? Heck no, because with it comes hugs and kisses. Love it!!!!

3 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Kathryn said...

BEAUTIFUL card -- I just love that SU Design paper -- it's so very pretty!

Tracy said...

Thanks for playing along Andrea! Your card is goregous. Gotta love that SU! paper. It's the best. I hope you get a chance to play again!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a wonderful card Andrea! Love how you used the Summer Picnic paper! :D