Thursday, August 7, 2008

What's a girl to do????

I know, I know, how many card challenges can a girl do???? "As many as she finds", I say. : ) This challenge comes from CPS blog . I had to give it a try. Since my grandbabies are all on vacation, I have to take pictures of something, so I'm making cards and taking pictures of them. The grandkids will be back this weekend, and then the cards will slow down and cute faces will once again adorn my blog.....just be patient.... : )
Anyone know of any more card challenges that I haven't discovered yet???? ha ha ha

4 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Krista B. said...

I love your card - Pink is my fav :) Your card is beautiful!

Mirna said...

I agree, it's beautiful! Do some "get well-wedding and symphony"{ ones.I don't know how to spell}.

Anonymous said...

I love that edge! Great use of the CPS sketch!

Charity Hassel said...

very dainty! love your take on the cps sketch!