Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kristina Werner Challenge #18

Yes.....another card posted for another card challenge. And boy, was this one ever a challenge. I can't tell you how many cards I started, and then threw them aside and started again. This is what I FINALLY ended up with. I always read about people saying the picture didn't turn out very well, but in real life the card looks better.....I can totally relate now, because that's how I feel about this card. Oh well. It is what it is!! Have a great day everyone.

12 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Shawntel said...

I think your card is awesome! I love the layering! Cute ribbon!

Sherri said...

Very cute! Wasn't it fun to play with such vivid colors?!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is a great card!

Traveling Mama said...

Cute card! The layering is really great!

Kathryn said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE -- love the shape of this card--

Anonymous said...

very cute card

Mirna said...

yes I agree with the other comments, darling crd, as they all are. Mom

Karen Giron said...

I love the green/black together and of course the flowers! Nice job.

Lori said...

Cute! I like the layered felt flowers and the gingham ribbon.

Mandalika said...

This card has a really fun, groovy vibe about it, great work!

stampingwithstephanie said...

Love it!

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute!! Those felt flowers worked out perfectly for this!! Love the gingham ribbon too, with just the touch of white!