Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Color Throwdown Challenge....again Ü

I have been "playing with paper" the last two days, and loving every minute of it. So, I just love an excuse to go "play". That's why I just had to take on the Color Throwdown Challenge again. The colors they challenged us with this week were So Saffron, Wild Wasabi....so sad that's retired...,and Purely Pomogranite. This was what I came up with. In the first picture it's hard to see that the middle of the flower has a touch of yellow, so I took an up close shot. This card was super easy to make, no stamping on this one at all.
Well, now that I've gotten that out of the way for the day....I'm off to go have lunch with my mom. Every girl needs a little play date with their mommy now and then, so today is the day. See you soon mom!!!!

4 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Broni said...

This is a great card! Such a versatile layout and with no stamping, just a breeze! Thanks for playing along with us!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Lovely, and simply elegant! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Kisa Peters said...

As much as I love to stamp.....I love no-stamping cards! This one looks great!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty card! I always love simple stuff! Thanks for playing along!
LeAnne