Saturday, August 16, 2008

A day in the life at the Thompson's

I had to share this picture with you because it just brings a great big smile to my face. So, then as I was uploading this picture, I saw a bunch of other cute pictures that made me smile. I thought I would just post random pictures of my "wonderful" family that I love so much.

Haylee sees me taking pictures of my cards that I make to post on the blog. She was coloring a picture yesterday, and decided that like grandma, she needed to take a picture of it for "her blog". I had to take a picture of her taking a picture of her picture.....are you totally confused now???? ha ha ha She is all girl!!!!!!!!! Yesterday Trevor and I went to Disneyland for a little while, had to get in my fix of Toy Story ride. When we came home, this is what we found. Made my laugh and run for my camera. Everyday when Gary comes home from work, he grabs his swim trunks, and ipod and lays out for a "nap". He refers to it as "going to Hawaii". Hayden decided he would join grandpa for a little "Hawaii time". I thought it was the cutest thing. Brought a big huge smile to my face for sure. I love these boys.
These girls just always bring a smile to my face. Heather and Amy are going on a cruise in early Sept., so they have been tanning and getting ready for "the boys".....they are going with a group of 30 single LDS kids. They should have a great time. I just love them, and they make me smile.
Two of my favorite boys....I have 6 favorite boys. Erick was giving Trevor a hug and kiss for taking him for a ride in his new truck. Again, another smile on grandma's face. Love these boys.
This is an updated photo of Erick's toe. You can see it is now an open wound. The doctor said that this skin infection is becoming more and more common with children. She said they get it from public places like fast food playplaces, and playgrounds. So, if your kids play at these places, keep their shoes on them, and make them wash up afterwards. She told Ali to put 1/2 cup of bleach in their bath water each night. Intersting huh???
He is doing SO much better. Thank you to everyone out there who kept him in their prayers, that was much appreciated. By the way, this picture did NOT bring a smile to my face, I think it's gross. I just wanted to share that he is doing better.

I'm not sure who is all out there peeking into my blog, but I get at least 100 hits everyday. So, to all those out there peeking.....welcome. I hope you enjoy my ramblings and random photos. This is my family and there is nothing in the world that I love more than these people. I hope you enjoy. Feel free to leave a comment and let us know you stopped by.
Have a great Saturday. We are going to my sister and brother in law's house today to go swimming. It should be a very fun day.
Until later.....TTFN.

2 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Nicole DeAnne said...

looks like you guys are having fun!

Tanya said...

Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog - and for listing me on yours!!! That made my whole week! LOL!
Glad your little one is healing. And, I photograph all of my son's stamp creations too! hee hee.