Friday, August 15, 2008

Get a load of this....

I couldn't believe this. Okay, so I blogged yesterday about Trevor buying a new truck right???? The truck wasn't even 24 hours old, and our neighbors called the city and reported that his truck hung out into the sidewalk!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe that???? It hung over maybe 3 inches....who cares???? By the way, we live at the end of a cul-de-sac....so nobody walks on our sidewalk but us. They also called on the other neighbors on the other side of them too. They took a picture of the truck hanging out, and told us they would be back later today to make sure it was moved, and again later in the week to make sure we were still following "the rules". Talk about petty. Of course, our first reaction was shock, then anger, now we are at the point of feeling sorry for people that are so unhappy that they have to try to make others miserable. Well, if that's what they are trying to do, make us miserable, it's not going to work.
I just thought I would share our fun experience today. I have a cute picture of Haylee to post tomorrow.....so until then....TTFN.

0 thoughts to ponder from those I care about: