Thursday, July 31, 2008

Color Throwdown.....oh no



Oh my goodness!!!! I have discovered yet another card making color challenge.....woo hoo. I love challenges like these. By blog hopping.....(which I do often)....so much fun, I discovered this fun website

Color Throwdown. They have challenged us to use the stampin up colors of Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, and Black. Never would have put those colors together, but I loved it.

This is what I came up with. I don't know if you can see it, but I added a little shiny and a little bit of bling. Hope you like it. Thanks for taking a peek.

2 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I'm addicted to challenges too only this week I've been too busy and it's killing me.

Kisa Peters said...

Oh Yes! This is a great card! I LOVE that stamp set and it worked perfectly for your card! The large bow is great too! Love it!