Monday, June 27, 2011

Smiles and Frustrations.....

Today I have a few pictures to show some of the smiles and frustrations we experience here at the Thompson household.

First picture brings me a smile.

Last night Jeff, Nicole and Lucy came over to visit. This morning I woke up to find this cute little toy that Lucy had been playing with in the pantry. I just giggled and grabbed the camera. I have often found cars in the mixing bowls in the cupboards after Erick and Zach have been here too. It just warms this Grandma's heart to see these little treasures left behind.Now this picture, did NOT bring me a smile!!!

This is the book Heather was reading yesterday.

Lovely isn't it?


Now, I asked myself this morning, "What on earth would make a dog want to chew up a book when their bone is right there?" I guess we will never know what makes a puppy do the things they do. It makes me think of my friend Tracy's blog where her dog ate his leash. I guess there could be worse things huh?

Well that's it from here for today.

Have a wonderful day until next time.

1 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Tracy said...

Oh Andrea, I feel ya my friend! Funny that you mentioned the leash... yep. Did I also mention that he ate a light bulb and a cell phone? Oh how I love my dog... I would so much rather find toys in my pantry!!!