Thursday, December 30, 2010

I just had to share these

If you're reading this blog, it's because you most likely know me. So, you know how much little Erick just melts my heart.
He came up to me on Christmas day, with these pictures behind his back and said he had a surprise for me so close my eyes. These are what he had for me.
Those will stay on my refrigerator until the kid gets married and then probably still then.
I LOVE THEM!!!! How cute are they? How cute is the way he spelled I love you?
I love how he has a big smile on his face too.
I know these probably don't bring tears to your eyes like they do me, but I just had to be a proud grandma and share my little treasures.

1 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Tracy said...

I love this! And it looks like you melt his little heart too! :)