Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lucy being adorable!!!!

Yesterday Grandpa and I got the privelege of babysitting little Lulu. She was in the cutest, happiest, giggliest mood. It was soooooo much fun playing with her. I couldn't NOT get the camera out and capture some of this cuteness. Here she is being adorable with her Grandpa. How cute are those chubby cheeks? She went to the doctor's on Tuesday and was 14 lbs. Her daddy still has her beat at 16 lbs at 2 months. It just gives you more cheek to kiss, is how I look at it.
Can you see the angelic glow above her head??? hahahaha That's because she was such an angel the whole time she was here. I love the joys a new baby brings into our lives.
Thanks Lucy for coming over to Grandpa and Grandma's house to play yesterday.
You absolutely made our day!!!!

0 thoughts to ponder from those I care about: