Sunday, October 11, 2009

A funfilled Saturday ....

Look who came over to play at Grandma's house. I haven't been feeling very well most of the week. I got a text from Heather Saturday morning saying she was taking the kiddos to see "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs", and wanted to know if I wanted to go with them. Well, I really wanted to see the kiddos, but was worried about sitting through a movie and not feeling all that great. I decided these moments don't come around all the time, so I was going to suck it up....oh yeah, and share my germs.....it's only fair, they share their's too. ha ha ha
It was a really cute movie, and even more fun to watch the kids....and Amy....giggle through the movie. After the movie they came over to play while they waited for Rick to get off work. Hayden's Grandma Kathy, who lives in Seattle, was in Santa Monica and wanted to visit. So, they got ready at our house and headed on up to Santa Monica. The boys built some tower thingy....yeah, that's my word for it....it was fun to watch them play together....even Zach got into it.
Hayden was very proud of his creation thingy....and wanted me to take a picture of it. So, here is Hayden's, Erick's and Zach's masterpiece.
How cute is this little girl? I really don't think this one has an ounce of testosterone in her at all. She is ALL girl. Ali put hot rollers in her hair, and she loved it.....Have I ever mentioned how much I love this little girl????? She is so stinking cute.....I just love her.
And isn't she absolutely beautiful?????

I'm so glad we got to spend a fun Saturday together.

0 thoughts to ponder from those I care about: