Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Random cuteness ahead

Friday, June 5th, was Heather's birthday. All the kids and some friends went out to their favorite restaurant Toi in Hollywood, and Gary and I got the privilege of watching the kiddos. I think I had more fun that night with the kids than I ever have. They were so much fun. I snapped this hilarious picture of Erick "helping" grandpa do his sit-ups. Such a funny kid. Here we have our beautiful Haylee and .... yes...you guessed it...her PINK cast. I was privileged to be the first one to sign my name to it. She is so cute with her little cast on.
Now this picture.....well it needs no words ....
FREAKIN' ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hayden jumped in on the exercise frenzy that night too. He was showing grandpa how to do a proper push-up. He did a great job, I was impressed with his abilities.
I have lots more cute pictures to come....so stay tuned....

1 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Mirna said...

Exactly what is on Zack's head? wow, he has changed since I last saw him. and Eric as well. Cute! Grandma S.