Thursday, May 7, 2009

Photos of the babies

How sweet are the next 2 pictures. Grandma's little helpers. Haylee said she loves to do the dishes....well who am I to discourage that??? She even wanted the apron and everything....no problem. Erick wanted to help too. So, he had to have the green apron. I have to tell you....he is a man that knows what he wants and goes after it. I love, love, love that about him.

Hayden enjoying a sinful treat that Heather brought home on Saturday..... Sprinkles Cupcakes....shame on you Heather. I think Hayden liked it what do you think???

Erick was having fun playing with his tricycle in the backyard and Haylee wanted to take a turn. This is Erick's reaction to her request....I would say that is a definite NO.

Haylee showing grandma her lack of front teeth. She has lost two teeth already.
I can't believe how fast Zachary is getting. Heather, Amy and Trevor were playing with him on the living room floor and he was loving all the attention. Here he is giggling at them. So stinking adorable.
It sure is fun to have them visit. I miss having them so close.

1 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Mirna said...

What darling pictures, and kids! You got to love them. Grandma S.