Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Earthquake at our house...

.....Well that's how it feels at least.
They are tearing up curbs and driveways in our neighborhood, and today it's our turn....oh joy. So, they just asked us to park our cars out of our driveway for the next few days....okay we have four cars and live on a cul-de-sac...won't that be fun to find parking around here. So, this is what the front of my house will look like for the next few days. I hope they are done by next week when I have spring break. I don't want to be listening to jack hammers at 7:00a.m. when I can finally be sleeping in. waaa waaa waaa....listen to my whine....sorry.
Wow, I really need to get out there and do some yardwork...
Have a great day everyone....I'm done complaining now.


0 thoughts to ponder from those I care about: