Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Warning...complete cuteness ahead!!!!!!

Last night Heather and I were having complete withdrawls from the babies and their parents.....we needed a fix.... and bad. So, we jumped in the car and headed out for some total cuteness and lovin'. I know these are my grandkids, but do they get any cuter than this???? I don't think so!!! I couldn't get enough of these guys. Zach was being so stinkin' cute. He was all smiles. Love him~~~~
Erick was pretty excited to see us too. He is such a sweet little boy. I truly believe he was sent here to accomplish big things. Love him~~~~
Emily bought some tattoos for the kids and Haylee has one on her hand here. You'll also notice the little bling on her cheek....she is all girl!!! Love her~~~~
Let's see....where's Hayden??? Oh yeah, he was outside playing all night with his friends. It was so cute to see him having fun with his friends. I can never get enough of these little guys. Love them~~~~




1 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Mirna said...

what a great aunt the kids have. A beautiful one to I might add. Good picture Heather.
love from Grandma S.