Thursday, February 19, 2009

Self reflecting....

I went to the doctors the other day for pink eye and found out my blood pressure is borderline high. It made me stop and think about my life and what things I need to change. A time for self-reflecting....that's where the picture came in....

I need to get my lazy butt back to the gym and start working out again....UGH... I was doing so well there for a while and then the holidays came along, and well I haven't been there since. So, I've decided that my health is way more important than sitting on the couch cathching up on my shows.....I just need to get addicted to working out again.

Why is it so much funner to be lazy than it is to workout???

1 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Tracy said...

Andrea - let's do this thing!!! I just found out that my cholestrol is a little high - so my friend, it's time!!! Thanks for that post, I needed it!