Monday, January 19, 2009

We FINALLY have a baby!!!!!!!!!

Little Zachary Roy Thompson has finally joined his family, and we all thrilled to put an adorable face to a name. Mom and dad don't look too excited here do they????

He was born at 4:46a.m. this morning. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 11ozs. I was too busy taking pictures I didn't pay attention to how long he was. We couldn't be happier to finally get to cuddle and hold this little guy. I will post more pics later. We are taking his siblings to meet him at 10:30 and then will have more pics to share.

2 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Case Family said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you and the rest of the family!!! He is such a cutie! Wishing everyone well. Can't wait to meet him.

Tracy said...

Aaahhh! I can feel the joy of a sweet new baby right through the computer! :) Congratulations to everyone - I'm so glad you shared this Andrea!