Tuesday, September 16, 2008

K Werner's Challenge.....

Yay.....I finally found time to make a card for Kristina Werner's challenge. I made a card for it last week, just didn't like it. If you want to see her inspiration for the colors for this weeks card....click here. This is the card that I came up with. I was so happy because I had just ordered a whole bunch of cuddlebug embossing folders from Joannes and they came today. I bought the one I used in this card....it's called Autumn Type...sight unseen, and I love it. I only used a short portion of it. It sure was fun to be able to play with a challenge in mind.

By the way, I do have to report for Jury Duty tomorrow. It should be interesting. I have always wanted to serve on a jury. Heck, I'm the girl that lives to watch CSI, Cold Case, Law & Order...any show that has to do with solving a crime. I will let you know how it turns out. The one good thing is I get paid from work no matter how long I'm out for jury duty so that's nice.

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone.

6 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Tanya said...

That's a fun card!
Jury duty...good luck! I do NOT like crime shows- my mind remembers all the scary things...! Blah!! But you enjoy yourself! hee hee!

Sherri said...

Cute! I like the embossing!!

Mel H. said...

Great card. Love the embossing folder you used.

Tammie said...

That is an awesome card. Love the 3 different components of it. The embossing is great and I think I need that one.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS this is my favorite card this week....how pretty! ~Donna

Shawntel said...

I like the texture in your card! The embossing is great and I love the added brads! So Sweet!