Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm good for another 364 days.

Well Jury Duty is over for another 364 days. It was an interesting experience to say the least. I had only been called for jury duty one other time. I just sat there the whole day reading my book. Absolutely nothing happened that day....different courthouse I might add. Not today. Today, we were told that there was a need for a jury for a possible 10 day trial. They said that anybody that could serve for 10 days it was MANDATORY that they get in line. Well.....I had to get in line....with 150 other people.UGH!!!!! It literally took from 9:00a.m. until 5:15p.m. with an hour lunch break to pick 14 jurors......oh my gosh just shoot me. I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but there are some real idiots walking around out there in the world. Incredible. People were just supposed to answer some simple questions. I guess they thought that all 150 people sitting there in the courtroom with them wanted to know their life story. The judge finally said....in a very polite and joking way.....to keep it to the questions please.
It was truly a life experience that I'm glad I had. I still want to be on a jury someday, but glad I don't have to do that again for another year....at least.
I hope you all had a more enjoyable day than I did. I didn't get any stampin therapy today, and I'm so tired right now I don't even care.....now that's tired!!!!!
Good night everyone. It's like 8:40p.m. and I plan on crawling in bed......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Nik said...

Everyone here in Utah is all abuzz with talk of an In-N-Out coming to American Fork? I figured I'd go to the best source I have..... any ideas if it is true?