Saturday, August 23, 2008

OCC Challenge

Our Creative Corner has a new card challenge. It was to use these 4 colors on a card. The chocolate chip was optional, but I {{Love}} chocolate, so of course I'm going to use it on my card..... This was a fun card to make.....I don't know why, it just was. I need to get more Ruby Red paper, that little flower represents the "last" of my ruby red paper....
Have a happy Saturday night....wait it's all but over....have a great Sunday everyone.

Edited to add: Does anyone recognize where I got the layout idea for this card???? It's somewhere in the stampin up catalog. I loved the layout so much, I had to give it a try. Go ahead....take a peek....see if you can find it.....

2 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

LOUISE said...

Fab card Andrea, love it! Louise x

Lynn Put said...

This is a very pretty card! I love the color combo and layout!