Wednesday, August 27, 2008

KWerner's 20th Color Challenge

Here we are at another KWerner's color challenge. I love the colors in the challenge this week. I have always loved pink and brown together.
Here is what I came up with. How many times do you guys change your mind while creating a card? I must have changed courses at least 4 times with this card. I'm not sure I'm totally happy with the stamping images on the card, but I was running out of time. I really like these colors and will most likely create something else again later. {not necessarily for the challenge, but for fun} I have never given the "recipe" for my cards before because I figure why???? But I will say that the light pink I used was sweet blush from papertrey ink. I also used my Polka Dot Basics stamp set from papertrey ink for the background on the chocolate chip. I love my stampin up supplies, but I also have to put a shout out for papertrey ink too. LOVE<>LOVE my polka dot basics stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday. I am off to go have lunch with my wonderful mother today. Love you mom.

12 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

JackieLou said...

Wow I love it. Those are my favorite colors... Pink and brown are just perfect... hehehe..
Happy wednesday...
Jackielou

travelingmama said...

Such a sweet card! And I am totally with you about changing my cards...I totally obsess over them! Meanwhile Kristina always makes it look SO easy! LOL!

Kathryn said...

So very pretty -- LOVE the scrolling and the butterfly is so LOVELY!!
Fantastic Job! :)

Kim said...

very pretty card!

Sherri said...

Very cute! I love this week's colors!

Megan said...

Thank you for your sweet comment...I love your card! So Fun!

Cindy Major said...

Love that frame you made with the flourishes!

Cindy

Shawntel said...

I am constantly changing my cards! ha! They almost never turn out the way I envisioned in my head. Anyway, I think your card turned out to be super sweet! I love polka dots and the pink bow! Too CUTE!

Mirna said...

Any Card you make is Beautiful Love them all. Yesterday was really wonderful. You wonderful. Mom

Stampin' Heather said...

I love your take on the challenge, too, as well as your background. ;o)

Savitri said...

How so cute! So sweet!

Debbie M said...

Very pretty.
Takes me forever to decide which way to go with a card - I keep changing through the process LOL

Debbie M