Wednesday, August 27, 2008

KWerner's 20th Color Challenge

Here we are at another KWerner's color challenge. I love the colors in the challenge this week. I have always loved pink and brown together.
Here is what I came up with. How many times do you guys change your mind while creating a card? I must have changed courses at least 4 times with this card. I'm not sure I'm totally happy with the stamping images on the card, but I was running out of time. I really like these colors and will most likely create something else again later. {not necessarily for the challenge, but for fun} I have never given the "recipe" for my cards before because I figure why???? But I will say that the light pink I used was sweet blush from papertrey ink. I also used my Polka Dot Basics stamp set from papertrey ink for the background on the chocolate chip. I love my stampin up supplies, but I also have to put a shout out for papertrey ink too. LOVE<>LOVE my polka dot basics stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday. I am off to go have lunch with my wonderful mother today. Love you mom.

12 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

JackieLou said...

Wow I love it. Those are my favorite colors... Pink and brown are just perfect... hehehe..
Happy wednesday...
Jackielou

Traveling Mama said...

Such a sweet card! And I am totally with you about changing my cards...I totally obsess over them! Meanwhile Kristina always makes it look SO easy! LOL!

Kathryn said...

So very pretty -- LOVE the scrolling and the butterfly is so LOVELY!!
Fantastic Job! :)

Kim said...

very pretty card!

Sherri said...

Very cute! I love this week's colors!

Megan said...

Thank you for your sweet comment...I love your card! So Fun!

Anonymous said...

Love that frame you made with the flourishes!

Cindy

Shawntel said...

I am constantly changing my cards! ha! They almost never turn out the way I envisioned in my head. Anyway, I think your card turned out to be super sweet! I love polka dots and the pink bow! Too CUTE!

Mirna said...

Any Card you make is Beautiful Love them all. Yesterday was really wonderful. You wonderful. Mom

Heather said...

I love your take on the challenge, too, as well as your background. ;o)

Savitri said...

How so cute! So sweet!

Debbie M said...

Very pretty.
Takes me forever to decide which way to go with a card - I keep changing through the process LOL

Debbie M