Friday, August 29, 2008

Color Throwdown Challenge

So the colors this week for the Color Throwdown Challenge were Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, and you could throw in So Saffron if you wanted to. This is what I came up with. I was going to try to combine this challenge with Taylor's challenge over at her blog...click here to see her challenge...but I sat there for too long trying to figure it out and finally gave up and decided to do two different cards instead.....
So, you know what that means. I have to go and play with more paper. I guess I don't have to.....I just want to. I'll be back to post my other creation later. Hopefully it won't take me hours to come up with a card. I want to go play at Disneyland some time today.

4 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, I LOVE THIS! First, what a great way to use up scraps! And second, what a great layout...clean, crisp, bright, cheerful! Fabulous! Thanks for playing!

Cathy Rulli said...

this is really cute - what a fun card! thanks for playing!

Catherine said...

love the simplicity of this card. I'm a Mickey freak and I wish i lived in Anaheim like you =) I'll be at Disney everyday..tee hee!

Kadee said...

This is such a cute card!