Monday, July 28, 2008

Just walk away.....

I would just like to add a little sidenote to my comments from yesterday. Yes, I went to the gym today to undo some of my dastardly deed of eating Sprinkles cupcakes.....{this is the sidenote}...... I was NOT smiling while working out. I just wanted to let you all know that.

Why, why on earth is it so much fun to put weight on and so much misery to take it off????

My advice to anyone out there reading this blogpost.....just walk away from the cupcakes. : )

1 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Cory CL said...

Here's a few words of love and encouragement....YOU CAN DO IT!!!
So get that cute butt in gear and get to it lady!
How was that?
Just remember what you're doing it for and if it's not working for you that day...skip it!
xoxo
Cory