Saturday, February 27, 2010

Valentine's Day Fun

I just love having family get togethers. I will think of any excuse just to get the family all together under one roof. This time the excuse was Valentine's Day. I made some homemade lasagna, and we ate and hung out and had a fun time.


I was trying to capture a kiss on camera here.

Amy and little man had fun together. He is just walking all over the place now....so grown up and proud of it.
We read story books together. Zach loves to read books, so Heather happily read to him.
I wanted to get the kids a little something for Valentine's Day, but didn't want to get them candy. So they got a small little present to open.
I love watching kids open presents. The look of anticipation on their faces is great.

Instead of candy, Grandpa and I got them puzzles to put together.
I LOVE this picture of the four of them. Such silly kiddos.
We really had a fun time putting them together.
Hayden's was a little trickier....his had 500 pieces. He looks a little overwhelmed here.
I love the look on Amy;s face in this picture....so determined.

Even Grandpa jumped in to help.
We got the edges all put together on Hayden's and then they had to go home and we had to undo it all....I know he can do it though.
We had fun and the kids left happy, and that's all that matters to me!!!
Families are the best thing we have. I sure do love mine!!!!





0 thoughts to ponder from those I care about: