Thursday, July 23, 2009

So much love....

Tuesday night Heather comes home from work and announces she and her car are heading to Wildomar if anyone would like to go they were welcome. Well there is NO WAY I was going to pass up a visit with the babies. Dallas went with us, and as you can see, he was VERY excited to see the kids. He really loves those kids and gets so excited when he sees them....of course, they feel the same way. Haylee and Dallas couldn't give enough hugs to each other.
Just so you know, in the picture below, Haylee is laughing. She is loving all of Dallas' kisses and hugs.
It was a happy reunion as you can see.
I had been scrapbooking earlier in the day and realized I didn't have very many pictures of just me and Haylee. I look HORRIBLE in this picture because it was such a hot day that day and I put NO make up on....I didn't even care!!! How's that for attitude??? Ha ha haHaylee took this picture of herself.
Emily went with us and Heather, Emily, Erick, Haylee and of course, Dallas had a little tea party in the new preschool room.
Oops, I added this picture twice.
Zach is just getting so darn big and adorable. Heather has some REALLLLLY cute pictures of Zach I will have to post later when we figure out how to get her pictures into this new computer.
Look at the giggly face. He is such a happy little guy. {Ignore my big head in the forefront....sorry.}

Erick was asleep when we got there. It took him a minute to wake up and realize he had company. Such a cute face.

Ali fed Zach some rice cereal while we were there. I had to capture his silly faces on film. He would much rather have "boob" than rice cereal anyday.
The next couple of pictures makes me wonder what Ali put in that rice cereal. Zach looks a little tipsy....ha ha ha


All done!
It was great to see and play with the babies and have a nice chat with Ali. We sure are missing Hayden though. I can't wait to get my hands on that little boy.
Have a great day.

1 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Mirna said...

Can't say I blame the look, after having to eat "Rice". What a fun day at LeeLee's. Thanks for the cards! The navy one is my favorite so far! How ever I love them all. Your such a sweetheart. Love ya, Mom