Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Are you ready for more cuteness???

Okay, the cuteness here is the baby of course. I can never get enough of him when we are over there. He is just growing up so dang fast. It's hard to believe that he is already 4 months old. This was Erick most of the night. He was having so much fun playing games on the computer. I'm amazed at how computer literate a 3 year old is. It's funny how things change. When my kids were this age, there were no computers, and Erick doesn't know the world without them. Crazy!!!!

and how stinkin cute is that little guys face??? I just want to blow this picture up and print only that happy face....
Hayden was spreading the love. Hayden is going to go visit his "other family" here soon, and he is getting his fill of loving in. He is such a good brother....so loving and patient. We will truly miss Hayden while he is gone, but know he will have fun with his other brothers.


0 thoughts to ponder from those I care about: