Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tomorrow at midnight

Anyone who knows me at all....knows how much I loved this movie and the books. I think I probably win the record for seeing the movie the most times.....I saw it in the theatre....do I admit this in cyberspace????.... I saw it .....well a lot of times.....I mean A LOT of times.....loved it.
Even though I have a bootleg of the movie, I can hardly wait to get the "legal" version with all the extras. I just might have to go to a midnight party......well .....its only 9:00p.m. right now and am tired, so I know I will never make it tomorrow night until midnight. Thinking about it, will I really come home and watch it right then anyway???? No!!!! So, I think I will just get it Saturday morning...sorry I'm tired and rambling right now.
I think I'll go dream of Edward.....goodnight.

1 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Mirna said...

Lora bought her "Twilight" movie today at target. How the nose? love ya, Mom