Wednesday, November 12, 2008

UGHHHHH~~~~~

Okay, I'm just going to vent for a minute here. I know I complain about this all the time....BUT OMGoodness.

I have had it with Vicki on the Biggest Loser. I couldn't even bring myself to watch it last night until weigh in time because I didn't want to see or hear from Heba or Vicki. I turned it on and who is on the screen being a cocky, arrogant, snob????? Yes, you guessed it Vicki. Made me so glad I hadn't watched more of the show.

I laughed so hard and was so happy that Brady got the boot. I can't wait until Vicki goes home.....then maybe I'll start watching the show again. I don't think I have really disliked someone as much as I dislike this lady. Then, when I saw the previews for next week.....oh my gosh.....that women needs to be stopped. To be so mean to Amie because she voted the way she wanted to and not for Vicki's benefit....what a BIT@#!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad that when this show is over I never have to lay my eyes on this woman again.

I feel better.....whewwww.

1 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Tracy said...

Andrea - did you want to DIE last night when Amie kept Vicki there?!?!?!?!? I couldn't believe she had the chance but didn't take it!! Michelle gave her that extra pound, but it didn't end up being worth it!!!!! Vicki sure is a peice of work. I'll never understand how people can go through life like that. Sad, sad, sad.