Friday, November 21, 2008

An evening of Twilight

Well it finally got here. Trevor and I went and sat in line to hold our spot at 6p.m. for the midnight showing.....crazy huh? It was fun and all part of the whole Twilight experience though. Heather joined us a few hours later and then Ali and Amy got there just before the movies started.
Trevor was the smart one that brought an ipod to listen to while we waited. Although, I did have Heather bring me Breaking Dawn and I read that while I waited, and talked to our neighbors in line. Everyone was really excited. Finally in the theatre and anxiously anticipating the movie. It was the first time I ever did the whole midnight showing before.

The theatre was packed. The lights went out and everyone started clapping and was all excited. It was really fun to watch it with a crowded theatre of fans. I loved it when Edward walked onto the screen for the first time and all the girls screamed.....I even sighed. He is good looking I must say.
All in all I have to say that I left very disappointed in the movie. It was not what I was hoping to see. I felt it was hyped up to be something and they fell short of that hype. I have to say though, that Heather, Trevor and I went again in the afternoon and it was a lot better the second time. I am still going to go see it tomorrow with my husband, and I am excited to see it. I just am disappointed that it wasn't all that it could have been.
The books are absolutely amazing I have to say. We just must remember that it was a new movie production company, with little money that made what could have been the best movie of all time.
Still a big time Twilight fan though. What did you think of the movie if you saw it?








0 thoughts to ponder from those I care about: