Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I"ve been tagged.....

My friend Kristy Case has tagged me. This is my first tag, so here we go. The problem is there are rules.....ugh....These are the rules: Link the person who tagged you. (no problem) Tell about 6 quirks of yours. (Oh to only come up with 6, I have so many more than that) Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. (see that's my problem.....she tagged the people I would have tagged.....so I most likely will not tag 6 people.....sorry Kristy. Leave a comment to let them know. (easy peasy) So my first quirk.... I hate wearing shoes. I would wear sandals in the snow .... if I lived where it snowed. Shoes are unnecessary in my book....most of the time. Second quirk: I like things organized. Sometimes it doesn't look like I'm organized, but I really am. Third quirk: I have an addictive personality. Right now, as you can tell from my blog, I'm addicted to those silly Twilight books. I'm going to make this my Fourth quirk too: I am addicted to all things chocolate. I am getting better at being able to control my cravings, but I still LOVE most things with chocolate.....especially m&m's.....oh my goodness. My Fifth quirk: I love to people watch. I could sit for hours in public, and just watch the people. It's very entertaining actually. Last but not least, my Sixth quirk: I have a big mouth. Not that I tell secrets....that might be better actually....no, my mouth spews out what is on my mind. I say things that sometimes should be kept to myself. So, there you have it. Six of my quirky things about me. Luckily, people still like me, even with a big mouth, a chocolate figure, no shoes, and my face in books right now. Thanks to all those out there who do put up with me....{smiling widely} I love ya.

0 thoughts to ponder from those I care about: