Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm done

Well I finished the books ..... finally. Actually, I started the first one again. It is fun to reread it now that I know things....he he he. It's like going to a good movie again and again right????

I missed a few card challenges while I was "reading".....so I have some blog hopping to catch up on.

I sure wish we would keep the cool weather we had for one whole day. I am so ready for some cooler weather around here. The poor leaves on the trees are so confused, they don't know if they should change colors or not. Who can keep up with all the weather changes we keep having. One day it is over 100 degrees and 2 days later it is in the low 70's.....ugh.

Well its time for another session of conference. Then, I will be back for some more blogging.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone.

0 thoughts to ponder from those I care about: