Thursday, September 25, 2008

Learning balance.....

I think I'm finally getting the hang of this working and still having fun thing. Heck, I'm even reading a book {which I'm almost on the second one by the way}, working, and still finding time to play with paper.

Actually, tonight my upline....ha ha ha ..... that seems so weird, gave me a stamp set for free for signing up as a demonstrator. I choose Under the Stars. So, I had to put it to ink immediately, and make her a thank you card. This is what I came up with. I felt like it still needed a little something, but decided that less is best sometimes.

I decided to put a little critter on the inside to help send my message.Oh....and it probably helped that Survivor was on tonight. I think I am one of the biggest Survivor fans out there.....wouldn't want to do the show....but LOVE to watch it. Not at all surprised that Jillian was one of the first to go.

Have a fantastic friday everyone. The weekend is right around the corner...yippee!!!!!!

2 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Cory CL said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Twilight addicts Andrea. Then again, there's time enough for you to change your mind and totally end up hating them...but that's not likely! Enjoy!
xoxo
Cory

Tanya said...

Cute card!!
I understand, every day its a different way to balance fun stamping, work stamping and being mom! Good luck!