Monday, September 29, 2008

Just thought I'd post something....Ü

I got to play with paper this weekend, but I just made mass copies of the bear card I posted recently.....yeah, I liked it that much. This is a card I made a while back and love it too. I think it's because it is so simple that I like it. I have always loved the saying "Bless your heart". My father in law used to say that all the time. It makes me think of him. This card is a card that I was just playing around with one night. I wanted to use my new cuddlebug embossing folders and this is what evolved. Nothing fancy.
We are off to another week of fun and adventures.....or maybe just boring old same ol', same ol'....

I'm still reading my "vampire" books. My daughter said my last post disturbed her, because I didn't know how I felt about them....ha ha ha. They are growing on me. I was told that the book I'm in now "New Moon" isn't as fun as the first book....so, I keep reading {smiling widely}.
Have a great Monday everyone.

2 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Tracy said...

Wish I was there to play with paper with you - that would be so fun, and you could teach me how! :)

Tanya said...

I lvoe that first card! Very pretty!