Friday, August 15, 2008

Kwerner Sketch Challenge

Kristina Werner who normally does Color Challenges has hurt her back, and instead has given us a sketch challenge. You can see the original sketch here. I didn't see a place for ribbon on her sketch, but I couldn't imagine one of her cards without ribbon, so I added ribbon to mine.
I think it is interesting how so many different people can take the same sketch and come up with something totally different. It's great. This is what I came up with. The fringe on the green paper kinda reminds me of a beach towel. I think I might use this again, but going with a more tropical paper....more of a Hawaiian feel. I guess because we have friends in Hawaii right now that I know are "having fun", it made me think of that. This is just a side view to see that the words are popped up with dimensionals.
Have a great day everyone.

4 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Kadee said...

Very Cute! Love it!

Mirna said...

Your cards get better all the time. Love ya, Mom

Tanja said...

Your puppy is so adorable! I love the fringe you did on this sketch. I hope you don't mind if I CASE it?

Tanja said...

Your puppy is so adorable! I love the fringe you did on this sketch. I hope you don't mind if I CASE it?