Friday, August 22, 2008

KWerner Challenge #19

The above photo is the color inspiration that Kristina Werner has given us to work with this challenge.
This is the card that I came up with for the challenge. The background is heat embossed with clear ep with a stamp from "all night media".
For the soft touch of color, I used Sweet Blush from Papertrey Ink. When I finished, a part of me thought it needed something else. Then, I took another look, and decided to keep it simple and have the embossing stand out more on it. Hey, it's just a card right????

Have a great Friday everyone. Where did the week go???/

5 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

JackieLou said...

Great card... I love the simplicity of it all.

Kathryn said...

Gorgeous!!
I love that heat-embossing - so very pretty !! :)

Mirna said...

That's a GOOD one Pandie Mom

Traveling Mama said...

Very sweet! Love your embossing!

Catherine said...

love the simplicity of this card and the embossing do stands out..pretty!